
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Happy April Fools!
Well I think this is a pretty worthless holiday- but if you do it right it does bring smiles to people. I think that smiling is an important thing- if you can smile then nothing can stop you. When you are smiling you know that life will only get better. When you see someone and you give them a smile it brightens their day and makes them happier. I hope we all understand the importance of a smile. I hope that you all remember this and keep a smile on your face because life can only get better. So SMILE!!! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you smiled when you called "me"... that is all.
ReplyDeletei miss you...and i really like your "smile" post a lot better than your frustrations post! i hope you're having a fabulous weekend in heber :)
ReplyDelete