Well yesterday was the happiest day of my life!!!! #20 BYU upset #3 Oklahoma 14-13!!!! I have been so happy I haven't been able to take the smile off my face!! It was one of the most amazing football games I have ever seen- very close to the awesomeness of Harline's touchdown to beat Utah a couple years ago. BYU played amazing in this game- they out played OU from the beginning. I wish Bradford wouldn't have gotten hurt because then it would've been a better win but a W is a W what ever way it happens. Mistakes cost BYU an even bigger win... missing a FG because of a delay of game penalty and fumbling a touchdown on the 1 inch line. But all in all BYU came away with the 1st major upset of the college football season. I love fall and football and everything that goes with it. I'm so excited for the rest of the season- say hello to a BCS bowl if we can finish business. GO COUGARS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


kelsey i enjoy you... i'm glad i'm not the only crazy byu fan in our odd little group!
ReplyDeletehaha i can feel your excitement! lol
ReplyDeleteKels I was right there with you I almost had a heart attack during that last drive
ReplyDelete