Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Temple Square
This last week the crew all went to Temple Square and then went to dinner at the Skybox at the Gateway. It was a total blast and a great break from finals. Now finals are over and I'm back living at home. I love the Christmas season but can't wait for my internship in January!
I'm a country gal born and raised. I love to sit on my porch during a summer thunderstorm and listen to the rain and watch the lighting. I love to have fun and just joke around. I'm going to BYU and majoring in Political Science. I have been very blessed in my life to grow up in small town where I know people care about me, and I absolutely love it!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. – Winston Churchill
True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. - Anonymous
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. – Walter Bagehot
To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
A friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same. – Proverb
I love those pics you took, its so pretty there!
ReplyDelete