Last night I went with a friend to Avatar on the Imax in 3D! It was awesome. The graphics and special effects were amazing. There are some parts that bugged me, like one of the chicks voices, but it was a great movie. It was very creative and the picture quality was unbelievable. I can't even fathom the way they came up with a lot of the animals and parts of the story line that they did. There is one line in the movie which is one of the main things that caught my attention. In the movie they talk a lot about 'seeing'. Before I saw the movie I had a friend tell me to pay close attention to the phrase 'I see you'. In the movie, 'I see you', means a total connection; a connection through love and understanding. I really enjoyed the movie, 3D is the only way to go and if you can pull it off, Imax makes it even that much better.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Avatar!
Last night I went with a friend to Avatar on the Imax in 3D! It was awesome. The graphics and special effects were amazing. There are some parts that bugged me, like one of the chicks voices, but it was a great movie. It was very creative and the picture quality was unbelievable. I can't even fathom the way they came up with a lot of the animals and parts of the story line that they did. There is one line in the movie which is one of the main things that caught my attention. In the movie they talk a lot about 'seeing'. Before I saw the movie I had a friend tell me to pay close attention to the phrase 'I see you'. In the movie, 'I see you', means a total connection; a connection through love and understanding. I really enjoyed the movie, 3D is the only way to go and if you can pull it off, Imax makes it even that much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment