Sunday, May 9, 2010

2010 State Republican Convention

Yesterday I volunteered at the 2010 Utah State Republican Convention, I helped with the elections committee. It was a lot of fun and I got to hang out with some of my intern buddies from the session. It was a cool atmosphere to be in and it was fun to see people and legislators that I had met during the session. It was fun to be in the election room and know the results of the races before everyone else. Unfortunately they didn't let us use our phones so we couldn't leak any results or anything like that ha ha.

Chatting it up with Senator Niederhauser and Senator Hinkins.

A friend took this because I look like a "normal" citizen at the convention

The REAL Mitt Romney!!

Yes, that is Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan.
I'm pretty important.

My credentials

Laura and I at our ballot box.

No comments:

Post a Comment