Monday, May 11, 2009

Such is life...

Well at about 3:30 this afternoon our beloved dog of 10 years passed away. It is tough because he was the first dog I ever had and you could not ask for a better dog. He loved to hunt pheasants and the only time he ever barked was when you didn't let him out to change the wheel-lines. He had Addisons disease and was steadily getting worse... We were hoping that if he made it through the winter we would have him for the majority of the summer- but this morning we knew it would not be. The weakness that our dog could not over come was too much for us to handle- to know that he wanted to run and play but could not was what finally helped us make the decision to end his suffering. I hate the way that pets grow from just being an animal to being a part of the family. I hate the fact that pets are one of the only things that makes me cry... RIP Buddy- I know there are pheasants to be chased and wheel-lines to be changed in Heaven.


Love you Buddy

1 comment: