Well this morning I ran the Deer Creek trail with my dad. I thought I was in better shape then I actually am. The whole trail is about 8 miles one way- I only ran 5 miles so 2.5 there and 2.5 back. It was hard- the trail is a lot of up and down. It was a really good run and now I know that I need to work a lot harder and change up my training program.
We also got some new horses and my dad and I rode them today. We bought a little foxtrotter named Kenai ( I think thats the right spelling). She is 4 and a dark palomino- she is a cute little horse and I like her a lot. The other horse we got is one that we are just trying out for a week- we might buy her but we aren't sure yet. She is a 6 year old black tenessee walker. I dont like her very much- she was owned by more of a city slicker type and she wasnt taught patience and she was able to get away with a lot of crap. We will see how it works out though- going for another ride on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i neeeeeeeeeeeed to come over and ride a horse. with you.
ReplyDeletewith my dear you.
kels!! when i get home we have to go riding for sure...k?
ReplyDeleteha ha well at least you didn't have to bike that trail!
ReplyDelete