Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July weekend

Well this weekend started off a bit rough. On Friday morning I was riding with some family friends in the back field and we kinda came off. I found out that Stretch and Kenai don't like it when you ride behind the saddle. So they kinda bucked and we all came off- luckily no one was seriously injured. I do have an awesome bruise though that covers my whole calf and hurts like the dickens.

My bruise- 5 days later. It looks like someone tye-dyed it.

On the 3rd we had a Berg family party. The whole family came over and we had a BBQ and had amazing desserts and roasted marshmallows. We had the huge ones because we like to go big.

Me with some of my cute little cousins.

Me and my Aunt NataLee and her huge s'more.

The family around the fire.

It was a great weekend- we had some rough moments on Saturday when a little boy almost drowned in the pool next door. We had life flight come and land on the road and everything but that is a different story. I love the 4th of July. I am proud to be an American and am thankful for the freedoms and liberties I enjoy everyday. I am eternally grateful for those who have sacrificed their time and lives since 1776. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment