Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls Camp

Last week I was lucky enough to get to go to Girls Camp with the Heber East Stake as a stake leader. I had a lot of fun and I loved getting to know some of the girls and leaders. I got to know some of the leaders very well. I was a weird experience because I didn't feel like I was old enough to be a leader. I was a blessing to be there. The theme for girls camp was Wonder Women and we had a lot of fun with the super-hero category.

Sadie Sweat and I on a hike

Katie Hansen and I with a deer in the background

Stake leaders and I- they made me drink a "green smoothie"

One of my darling little sisters and I- I wish we would've taken a picture of the 3 of us

Stake leaders after the opening orientation

1 comment: