Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bear Lake

Well its been a long time since I have updated this and Lynsee told me I should while I am down with getting my wisdom teeth out.

All the way back in August we, Lynsee, Jena, Denise, and Jordan, took a girls trip to Bear Lake. It was a total blast! We went left on a Thursday and spent the night at Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. Friday we got up and went to Bear Lake and spent the evening on the beach. Saturday we played card games in the morning and spent most of the day on the beach again and got fried. That evening we went to a place called Pickleville Playhouse. They do parody plays there and it was hilarious! Sunday we played cards again in the morning and then headed home. It was a total blast!









No comments:

Post a Comment