Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Decision 2010- Election Night Party!

Last night I had the great opportunity to spend the evening with friends at the Republican Victory Party at the Hilton in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun and it was great to see and talk with friends in a very casual, exciting atmosphere. We won our race with 61%! Great results for all of the State Legislators and a great turn around across the nation.

 With my good friend Senator Stuart Adams

 The bottom line is my favorite.

 Krissy (other campaign manager) and I at the party with the big boss man, Rep. Jim Dunnigan.

This is the stage where the winners speak! 
I thought I would get in trouble for taking this picture, but the State Republican Party Chair thought it was pretty funny. 

 With my good friend Representative Todd Kiser.

Krissy and I with Governor Herbert. He is a great guy.

1 comment: