Monday, February 14, 2011

Letters from Kelsey - 10

Howdy y'all!!

Okay... so nobody I have taught so far talks like that but I will! ha ha. First of all Happy Valentines Day!!

Well... here I am in Houston day 6. I started my mission by being honest in my farewell and I am going to continue to be honest with all of you that I love and admire. This week has been so long and difficult. I am homesick for Utah and I am continuely frustrated with my inability to speak and understand the language. I understand probably less than 20% of what is said to me through out the day. I love being on a mission though and already love the people here and their faith in our Savior as their lives are not easy. This is going to be a very short email this week because I didn't budget my time wisely on the computer but I promise I will do better next week. I was blessed to be able to go to the Houston temple as my trainer (This is her last transfer) had some converts get sealed. It was amazing and the Houston Temple is gorgeous. I am working hard to not be discouraged in my inadequacies and I know that one day I will learn spanish and understand... I just need to be patient, which is something you all know I was not blessed with. I love you all so much! Keep the faith!

Love always,
Sister Kelsey Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment