My dear family and friends,
Well we got the call this morning and I'm getting transferred tomorrow. I'm sad because this is an awesome ward and I love it, el Obispo is legit and the ward is really starting to support the missionaries and things are just going to take off I just know it. On the other hand I'm excited for a change of scenery. As I have said before I don't like change but I figure that because nothing is really stable right now anyway, I want things to change so that I can continue to stretch and grow. I know that the first week will probably be uncomfortable but that is when deep, true change happens right? Anyway... next week I will for sure let y'all know where I am.
This week was a decent week... to be honest I don't really remember a whole lot of it- ha ha. Oh I think I broke the Word of Wisdom this weekend again... one of the ladies we went to visit gave us this juice stuff that wasn't really a fruit juice but wasn't carbonated- we are guessing that it was like a sweet tea because neither of us has ever had it before be we aren't for sure, only guessing. I went 21 years of my life with out breaking the Word of Wisdom and I have only been in on my mission in Texas 4 months and have broken it twice ha ha. I find that very ironic, but its interesting to see what things you find funny as a missionary... its probably not normal. Anyway now on to the Investigator Weekly:
Yenny: Came to church this week, but bailed for the last 2 hours and we don't know why. We have an appointment with her this afternoon and we will find out. She is super solid though and loved watching the Restoration and she believes that Joseph Smith was a prophet so it will be cool to hear of her progress.
Jason: He is this 11 year old kid we found last week through his mom. I contacted her a couple weeks ago and we had some time so we went over to visit them and ended up watching Finding Faith in Christ. She has her own church but Jason doesn't like to go with her so she wanted him to come to church with us. He hardly says anything at all and I have to admit that I didn't think that he would really be ready for church on Sunday but we lined up a ride for him and he was ready when we went to go pick him up. We have an appointment with him today also, maybe he really is looking for something, who knows. The hardest part will be getting him to answer our questions ha ha.
Sorry to be so short this week but I don't have a lot of time this week. I hope all is going well with y'all! May the Lord continues to bless you and your families. Thank you all for your continued love, prayers, and support!!
Love Always,
Sister Kelsey Berg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment