Howdy y'all!!
So... I wish had some super awesome story to start with this week but I just don't. This week was a normal week. I'm just trying to figure out how to follow the Spirit better so that I my contacts can have the power they need so that the Spirit can testify to the person's heart so that they will want to be there for a return appointment. Our teaching pool is still pretty small, but we do have 3 dates for the 27th that are solid and I will tell you about them in the.... Investigator Weekly! I think I need to pick theme music for it... pick your favorite Mo Tab Choir or EFY song and think of it as you read it. (I gave you those choices because that is all we are allowed to listen to ;) )
Midia (pronounced Media) and Eric: They are solid and Midia came with us to a fireside on Sunday and she told us after that she is ready for the 27th. We need her to find a new job though, she is too solid for us to baptize and then be inactive because of work. We are praying really hard for her to have the faith to quit her job if they make her work on Sunday, or that the Lord will bless her with a new job before her baptism.
Guadalupe: So we had a lesson with him on Thursday and he told us that he thinks that baptism is just the first step and that it is the door to be able to learn more- oh man... when he said that it was so hard to hide the huge grin that came on my face. He is truly progressing and the fact that he is thinking about baptism is awesome. We are hoping and praying that he will come to church this Sunday to be on track for his baptism on the 27th, I'm working really hard to raise my faith.
Things are good in Galveston though. The people here are really nice and are always looking out for us and offering us water. It's really funny because when we talk to people and we ask how things are going, they always point out how hot it is and we say... yeah we know (as sweat is dripping down our faces). I feel bad because I don't have a whole lot to write this week... the weeks are just starting to blur together and I'm glad that I write in my journal everyday because I couldn't tell you what happened yesterday. It's all good and its amazing how quickly the week goes by- I think the heat must make me delirious ;) I promise y'all that I will have more stuff to write next week! Thanks y'all for everything and for your constant prayers and support. I hope y'all have a good last week or two before school starts! I hope the Lord continues to bless you and your families!
Love Always,
Sister Kelsey Berg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment