Hey howdy hey!!
So... if y'all were wondering, the mosquito population in Pearland, Texas is alive and well. They are out in the morning, the middle of the day, and all evening and night! They are very good at latching on when ever they get a chance, and we have already almost run though a whole can of bug spray since Friday! We thought we would decorate inside our car for Halloween and the theme is Mosquito Graveyard... its super gross. Anyway... We had a good week and were blessed to go to the Houston Temple yesterday and after we were addressed by a member of the temple presidency! It was a lot of fun and I was happy because I got some Mo Tab Christmas CDs! And... if you are wondering if we are already listening to Christmas music you would be correct. We listened to Natalie Cole and Mo Tab the whole way back and we plan on listening until Christmas. ha ha Normally I'm a 'wait until after Thanksgiving' person but I'm already praying for snow and I need all the help I can get so I thought a little Christmas music would help me out! ha ha Ridiculous I know. Anyway- Investigator Weekly!
Ena: We saw her yesterday and I have to be honest... I just don't know what do to. She knows its true but is already saying that she doesn't feel ready for November 12 and its not even here yet. Hna. Moser and I both feel like taking a break with her would be a step back so we are going to keep going and just have faith that if we keep going- us and her- she will have the confidence she needs to take the step of faith and be baptized. We think that tithing might be one of her obstacles and that maybe she is worried we will just forget about her after she is baptized. We will keep hoping and praying and see where that leads!
Sonia: So yesterday we went fasting to the temple to know what to do to help her be baptized and we got the feeling to just ask her. So tonight we are praying we can meet with her and we are going to invite her to be baptized this weekend! She already knows everything and is doing everything the members do yet is not receiving all of the blessings. We have some scriptures picked out and we will pray the Spirit will be there to confirm that this weekend is the right time.
Maria: She is fantastic and is soaking it all in. We are hoping to get her to the ward Trunk-o-treat this weekend and I know that when she meets all of the Hermanas in the ward they will fall in love with her and she with them! I'm super excited for her.
Well that was our week- nothing exciting just the usual. Oh about the Surprise meeting... I was disappointed, nothing too exciting we just have a new program to do during companionship training... oh well. It was fun to see the whole mission though! I hope y'all have a fantastic and safe Halloween weekend! I love and miss y'all! Next time y'all will get an email from me it will be November! Craziness...
Love Always,
Sister Kelsey Berg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment