Hey everyone!
I feel like I was just emailing y'all yesterday! Well nothing really is new this week and I don't really have anything to report or say... weird I know- when was the last time I didn't have anything to say? ha ha- I don't know if that has ever happened. Well here is the Investigator Weekly! (maybe I'll have something to say after)
Gavino & Ana: We taught them the rest of the Plan of Salvation this last week, but they didn't come to church- it was stake conference though. We will have to see how things go this week. We also learned that they aren't married and they didn't seem very excited at the idea of marriage because they have only known each other since May. That might be the real test of how strong their testimony is- guess we will find out.
Ena: We stopped by yesterday and she said that she didn't want to read, pray, or go to church anymore... so she dropped us and we will try to stay in contact every once in a while.
We are starting to teach the husband of a member- Hno. Chavez- and he seems to be willing so we will see where it goes and we also found a less-active family from Las Vegas that we are trying to bring back and they have 2 kids they want baptized. They live in the middle of nowhere though... like really- it takes us about 30 minutes to get there, but they seems to have true desires, we just gotta help them a little.
We had a good week though. It was a cool meeting with Elder Rasband, he didn't really have a set talk or set theme. He talked about a lot of different things and he is a really nice guy. I wish I had more to tell y'all but it was a slow week. I was a little frustrated because I feel like something needs to change in our area and I have no idea what that is. I still get frustrated when lessons fall through or when we can't find anyone outside. I still get frustrated with people's weaknesses but I have faith that by the end of my mission the Lord will help me with a little more patience... ha ha. Well I love y'all and miss y'all tons! I hope y'all have a good week in preparation for Thanksgiving!!
Love Always,
Sister Kelsey Berg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment