Saturday, June 2, 2012
Letters from Kelsey - 75
Hey y'all!!
You can thank a gangster named Mike for the subject line quote, we sure find some interesting people here in the city. Well this last week was good, it went by pretty slow, but it was good. We are working hard to try and refill our teaching pool. We have some decent investigators but no one came to church on Sunday so that is now the hold up for all of them... here we go to the Investigator Weekly!
Karina: She has been investigating the church for 11 years. We are trying to get her married, she has problems with her ID, so that she can get baptized on June 23! Her 12 year old daughter is a member and they are just so funny.
Magda: She came to church last week, but not this week. She is a mom of 2 little girls and we are trying to get her married as well. She loved church and is starting to invite everyone to come to church! She is hopefully going to keep progressing.
Well... I know this is short this week.. I'm sorry, I'm just short for words recently- weird I know. I promise I'm not getting trunky :), we just work and hit the pavement and thats about it. We really try and talk to everyone and find those the Lord is preparing in our area. The weather has been pretty decent, not too humid, really hot but its okay I'm getting a nice tan :). Well I hope y'all had a nice Memorial Day! Oh! We got to be able to DOWNTOWN Houston this last week because we had to go to the Police Department to get a copy of the police report of the break in last week and downtown was pretty cool. I can't wait to come back and see it again! Well I hope y'all have a great week! Love y'all!
Love Always,
Sister Kelsey Berg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment